Blogger news

Saturday, April 25, 2009

MUET (take 2...)

This is the 2nd time taking MUET test...
Last Time..
I scored a Band 4...
Knowing That My English is S#CK...
I appreciated and accepted it..=)




This Time....
hopefully...
I Wont Get
A
...............






BAND 3....




LOL.....
seriously...
damn hard lah....
The Reading Texts were long and boring....
The Questions were okay...
BUT the Answers Were like
A :"PICK ME!!!"
B:"DON"T PICK A!!!!"
C:"DOn't BELIEVE B!!!"
D:"HI....feeling well??"
E:"Just passing by......"


=_=

so...
Rm60 for a gamble?
more like a one-way trip to the dustbin...

and the teacher should be SMILING now
"haha...free lunch for today....."
cause she earned my RM5....
for not bringing my MUET slip...


wahhahaa...
Learned my lesson...
I'm not going to throw away another RM60 for this....
xD

No comments: